Erin S. Bucksbaum
Erin S. Bucksbaum is an Associate practicing in the Manchester, NH office of Boyle | Shaughnessy Law.
Erin received her Juris Doctor magna cum laude from the University of New Hampshire School of Law. While in law school, Erin served as a teaching assistant for Torts and Pre-Trial Advocacy. She was a member of the Daniel Webster Scholar Honors Program and the Advanced Trial Advocacy Competition Team. Erin completed numerous internships during law school including a legal residency at the Merrimack Superior Court.
Erin is admitted to practice in the State of New Hampshire and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Erin received her B.A. in Strategic Communications from Elon University in North Carolina. Prior to law school she worked in digital communication with a focus on customer engagement.
Erin can be reached by email at email@example.com.
- Elon University, B.A.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, magna cum laude
- State of New Hampshire
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- State of Maine
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association
- Manchester Bar Association
- Junior Service League of Concord
- New Hampshire DOVE program attorney advocate; Recent Case Success : 1/15/19 – Won petition for Permanent Restraining Order In DV stalking case
- New Hampshire Bar News – February 20, 2019; Words Matter: Practical Application of the Contractual Duty to Defend and Indemnify