Kristyn M. Kelley
Specialty | Civil Litigation
Kristyn Kelley is an Associate with Boyle | Shaughnessy Law’s Braintree office. Her practice is concentrated in civil litigation. Prior to joining Boyle | Shaughnessy Law, Kristyn served as a Judicial Law Clerk at the Rhode Island Superior Court in Providence.
Kristyn received her Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, from the Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law. During law school, Kristyn practiced at the Columbus Community Legal Services, Families and the Law Clinic as a student attorney assisting victims of domestic violence. She also was a member of the Catholic University Law Review.
Kristyn graduated magna cum laude from Stonehill College with a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology and Political Science.
Kristyn can be reached by email at email@example.com.
- Stonehill College, B.A., magna cum laude
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- State of Rhode Island
- United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island