Madeline P. Poole
Focus | Civil Litigation
Madeline received her J.D. from Saint Louis University School of Law, where she earned a concentration in Health Care Law. While in law school, Madeline served as a faculty fellow, conducting research regarding the effect of the United Nation’s Guiding Principles on multinational enterprises. She participated in the school’s Moot Court Board and served as a teaching assistant to students enrolled in the Moot Court course. During her third year, Madeline also served as a mentor to first year law students.
Prior to law school, Madeline earned her Bachelor of Science in International Business and Economics from Saint Louis University.
Madeline can be reached by email at email@example.com.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D.
- Saint Louis University, B.A. cum laude
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals, First Circuit