Michael C. Palermo
Specialty | Trial Director Services
Mike Palermo is an Of Counsel attorney at Boyle | Shaughnessy Law. Mike practices in the firm’s Boston and Manchester offices. His practice concentrates in the defense of catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases arising out of construction site accidents, motor vehicle accidents, and claims of defective products.
Mike is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the State of New Hampshire, and the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire.
Mike is a 1998 graduate of Suffolk University Law School, where he graduated magna cum laude and was awarded the Jurisprudence Award. Mike served as a Note Editor of the Suffolk University Law Review. Mike graduated from Florida Institute of Technology/Brevard Community College, where he earned his B.S./A.A. with honors in Business Communications.
Mike can be reached by email at email@example.com.
- Florida Institute of Technology/Brevard Community College, B.S. / A.A.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- State of New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire