Nicole R. G. Paquin
Specialty | Mediation, Personal Injury
Nicole Paquin is a Shareholder with Boyle | Shaughnessy Law. Her practice is concentrated in the litigation of civil claims involving extensive and complex injuries, representing defendants and plaintiffs. She has experience in premises liability, medical malpractice, product liability, contract law, construction law, general liability, personal injury, and wrongful death.
Nicole is Co-Chair and founder of the Boyle | Shaughnessy Law Women’s Initiative.
Prior to joining Boyle | Shaughnessy Law, Nicole represented plaintiffs in litigation, focusing on nursing home negligence and medical malpractice.
Nicole is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the State of New Hampshire, as well as the United States District Courts of Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Nicole received her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Suffolk University Law School, where she was awarded the Distinguished Brief Award. She received her undergraduate degree, cum laude, from the University of New Hampshire, where she studied English and Art.
Nicole can be reached by email at email@example.com.
- University of New Hampshire, B.A., cum laude
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- State of New Hampshire
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- United States District Court, District of New Hampshire
- Women’s Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division, Director At Large