Ashley A. Noel
Specialty | Insurance Law, Coverage
Ashley A. Noel is an Associate in the Hartford office of Boyle | Shaughnessy Law. Ashley concentrates her practice in the areas of insurance coverage, professional malpractice, premises liability, product liability, and wrongful death. She practices in both Connecticut and Massachusetts, and is admitted in each state’s federal court.
Ashley received her Juris Doctor, with honors, from the University of Connecticut School of Law, where she received the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Lawyering Process and Media and the Law. While in law school, Ashley served as the Managing Editor of the Connecticut Insurance Law Journal and was a member of the Connecticut Moot Court Board. Additionally, she served as a law clerk at a leading Connecticut appellate firm and completed internships with the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts and the Office of the Secretary of the State of Connecticut.
Ashley received her Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, from the College of the Holy Cross, where she studied History and French.
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A., cum laude
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., with honors
- State of Connecticut
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Ashley A. Noel, America’s Growing Problem: How the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Failed to Go Far Enough in Addressing the Obesity Epidemic, 21 CONN. INS. L.J. 485 (2015).