Michael R. O’Loughlin
Focus | Civil Litigation
Michael O’Loughlin is an Associate at Boyle | Shaughnessy Law in the firm’s Boston office.
Michael received his Juris Doctor from Boston College Law School where he served as a member of the Boston College Law Review executive board and published in the areas of environmental and land use. Also during law school, Michael gained experience working as a student attorney for the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office and the Norfolk District Attorney’s Office. Prior to law school, Michael worked as educator and earned a Master of Science from the University of Saint Joseph and a Bachelor of Science from Sacred Heart University.
- Sacred Heart University, B. S., magna cum laude
- University of Saint Joseph, M.S., magna cum laude
- Boston College Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts