Quinn E. Kelley
Quinn Kelley is a Shareholder based in the New Hampshire office of Boyle | Shaughnessy Law. His practice is concentrated in litigation, with a focus on business and commercial disputes, municipal law, professional malpractice, and liability defense.
Quinn is admitted to practice in the State of New Hampshire and the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire.
Quinn received his J.D. from the University of New Hampshire School of Law. While in law school, Quinn completed internships with the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office and the New Hampshire Bureau of Securities Regulation. Quinn received his B.A. in Economics from Tufts University.
Quinn can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tufts University, B.A.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, J.D.
- State of New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Tufts University Lawyers Association
- Daniel Webster-Batchelder American Inns of Court
- New Hampshire Super Lawyer – Rising Star: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division – District Representative for Massachusetts and New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Bar Association – New Lawyers Committee
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division – Finance Committee
- Board of Directors – New Hampshire Legal Assistance; Member – Executive Committee
- Board of Directors – New Hampshire Legal Advice and Referral Center
- New Hampshire Bar News – February 20, 2019; Words Matter: Practical Application of the Contractual Duty to Defend and Indemnify