Focus | Civil Litigation
Tacky Chan practices in the Boston office of Boyle | Shaughnessy Law. Tackey currently serves as the Massachusetts State Representative of the Second Norfolk District. Prior to his election as a State Representative, Tackey worked as an Assistant Attorney General in Attorney General Martha Coakley’s Office of Ratepayer Advocacy from 2007 to 2010. He served as the General Counsel and Legislative Director for State Senator Michael W. Morrissey from 1995 to 2007.
Tackey is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Tackey graduated from New England School of Law in 2003. He graduated from Brandeis University in 1995.
Tackey can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brandeis University, B.A.
- New England School of Law, J.D.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Norfolk County Bar Association
- Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts
- Quincy Medical Center Foundation Board, Member
- Work, Inc., Board Member
- Ward 5 Neighborhood Association, Executive Committee Member
- Ward 5 Democratic City Committee Member
- Screen Actors Guild
Awards / Distinctions:
- STAR 40 Under 40 Award (2010)
- Quincy Asian Resources, Inc. Founder’s Award (2010)
- City of Quincy Human Rights Commission Martin Luther King Community Service Award
- Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts Scholarship (2001)