Timothy J. Wadman
Specialty | Civil Litigation
Timothy Wadman is an Associate practicing in the Boston office of Boyle | Shaughnessy Law.
Prior to joining Boyle | Shaughnessy Law, Tim served as a Law Clerk to the Justices of the Massachusetts Superior Court. As a law clerk, Tim assisted judges in all phases of criminal and civil litigation.
Tim graduated cum laude from Suffolk University Law School, where he served as the Managing Editor for the Journal of Health & Biomedical Law. During law school, Tim gained valuable, practical experience as a law clerk fora Boston law firm and as a judicial intern to a Massachusetts Superior Court judge.
Prior to law school, Tim received a B.A. in political science and humanities from Villanova University.
Tim can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Villanova University, B.A., cum laude
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Boston Bar Association
- Alumni Mentor, Suffolk University Law School 1L Student Alumni Mentor Program (2016)
- Class Representative to the Falmouth Academy Alumni Council