David M. Bae
Focus | Contingency Fee Practice
David M. Bae is a Shareholder in the Boston office of Boyle | Shaughnessy Law and leads the firm’s contingency fee practice group. In addition to leading the firm’s contingency fee practice group, Dave also serves as defense counsel to his clients in a variety of cases. Dave’s primary focus is litigation and related appeals. As part of his appellate practice, Dave has presented oral arguments before the Massachusetts Appeals Court as well as the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court.
Dave also provides legal services to law enforcement personnel on a wide variety of civil and criminal matters.
Dave is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, and the State of New Hampshire.
- Asian-American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts
- Palazzolo’s One-Two Punch to Wetlands Takings Doctrine: Are Massachusetts Wetlands at Risk?, 37 NEW ENG. L. REV. 781 (2003)
- Fairfield University, B.A.
- New England School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- State of New Hampshire
- Town of Winchester Zoning Board of Appeals
- Boston Magazine, Top Lawyers 2022