Jonathan P. Killeen
Specialty | Motor Vehicle, Premises Liability, Personal Injury, Insurance Law, Professional Malpractice, Business Litigation
Jonathan P. Killeen is an Associate in the New Hampshire office of Boyle | Shaughnessy Law. His practice is concentrated on personal injury litigation that includes motor vehicle accidents, commercial transportation accidents, dram shop, wrongful death, catastrophic injury, premises liability, and products liability. Jonathan also is experienced in matters involving defamation, contract disputes, and professional liability.
Jonathan received his Juris Doctor magna cum laude from the University of New Hampshire School of Law. While in law school, Jonathan served as a teaching assistant for Torts and Legal Writing II. He was a member of the Daniel Webster Scholar Honors Program and a recipient of the Douglas J. Wood Merit Scholarship. In addition, he completed summer internships with the Strafford County Superior Court in Dover, New Hampshire and a small general practice law firm in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Before joining Boyle | Shaughnessy Law, Jonathan served as a judicial law clerk for the justices of the New Hampshire Superior Court from 2013–2015. As a judicial law clerk, Jonathan assisted judges in analyzing and resolving issues arising out of civil and criminal cases.
Jonathan is admitted to practice in the State of New Hampshire and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Jonathan received his B.A. in American Government from Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut. He is a resident of Derry, New Hampshire.
Jonathan can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wesleyan University, B.A.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, J.D.
- State of New Hampshire
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court, District of New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- New Hampshire Insurance Law Section, Clerk
- Tri-State Defense Lawyer Association
- Public Interest Fellow; Named the Robert H. Temple Fellow, 2011
- Recipient of Douglas J. Wood Chairman’s Scholarship, 2011