Kevin R. Kratzer
Focus | Civil Litigation
Kevin R. Kratzer is a Shareholder in the Hartford, Connecticut office of Boyle | Shaughnessy Law. Kevin is a litigation attorney with successful trial experience. He has obtained favorable results and defense verdicts in the areas of law including motor vehicle, premises liability, products liability, liquor liability, professional malpractice, construction, defamation, wrongful death, and catastrophic injury. Kevin is admitted to practice law in Connecticut State and Federal Court.
Kevin received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Sociology, from the University of Connecticut, and his J.D. from the University of Connecticut School of Law. Kevin is a lifelong Connecticut resident and lives in Wethersfield with his wife and three children.
Kevin can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University of Connecticut, B.A.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D.
- State of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- Listed in New England Super Lawyer, Rising Star, Civil Litigation: 2018
- American Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association