Matthew H. Greene
Specialty | Subrogation, Product Liability
Matthew H. Greene is a shareholder at Boyle | Shaughnessy Law. Matthew is admitted in Massachusetts and Connecticut. His practice concentrates on civil litigation, focusing on construction litigation, subrogation, products liability and professional liability. Matthew also has experience representing insurance and reinsurance companies in insurance coverage disputes, including bad faith claims under Massachusetts General Laws chapter 93A and chapter 176D.
Matthew represents a diverse range of clients including regional, national and international corporations, construction contractors, and manufacturers and distributors of products, both domestic and foreign. Matthew also serves as plaintiff’s counsel to insurers for property and casualty subrogation claims.
Matt can be reached by email at email@example.com.
- Boston College, B.A.
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- State of Connecticut
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut
- Boston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Hope VI Paradox: Why Do HUD’s Most Successful Housing Developments Fail to Benefit the Poorest of the Poor?, 17 J.L. & Pol’y 191 (2008)
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer Rising Star: 2015, 2016, 2017
- Featured Attorney Profile – Constructor Magazine – September/October 2017
- Norwell Recreation Commission
- Norwell Zoning Board of Appeals