Matthew H. Greene
Matthew H. Greene is a shareholder at Boyle | Shaughnessy Law where he has over ten years of experience successfully defending clients in cases involving professional liability, employment practices, construction litigation, product liability, and personal injury litigation. He has extensive experience in handling complex matters including wrongful death and traumatic brain injury cases, as well as representing legal professionals during investigations by the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers. Matthew also has experience representing insurance and reinsurance companies in insurance coverage disputes, including bad faith claims under Massachusetts General Laws chapter 93A and chapter 176D.
Matthew can be reached by email at email@example.com.
- Boston College, B.A.
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- State of Connecticut
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut
- Boston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
- Property & Liability Resource Bureau
- The Hope VI Paradox: Why Do HUD’s Most Successful Housing Developments Fail to Benefit the Poorest of the Poor?, 17 J.L. & Pol’y 191 (2008)
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer Rising Star: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Featured Attorney Profile – Constructor Magazine – September/October 2017
- Town of Norwell Zoning Board of Appeals
- Town of Norwell Recreation Commission