Michael D. DeMeola
Michael D. DeMeola is a Shareholder practicing in Boyle | Shaughnessy Law’s White Plains office.
Michael is admitted to practice law in New York and Connecticut. He is a member of the New York Bar Association, the New York City Bar Association, the Westchester County Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association and the Defense Research Institute.
Michael has successfully tried cases, and has obtained favorable results for his clients, concentrating his practice in the areas of premises liability, products liability, commercial transportation litigation, catastrophic injury, wrongful death, motor vehicle litigation, municipal law, and construction litigation.
Michael received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Connecticut, and his J.D. from Western New England University School of Law. He currently resides in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Mike can be reached by email at email@example.com.
- University of Connecticut, B.A., cum laude
- Western New England College School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- State of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Southern New York (admission pending)
- New York Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Super Lawyers Rising Star; 2013 – 2017