Timothy R. Scannell
Specialty | Professional Malpractice Law, Premises Liability
Timothy R. Scannell is a Shareholder at Boyle | Shaughnessy Law. Tim practices in the firm’s Hartford office. His practice includes a concentration in professional malpractice defense, catastrophic injury and wrongful death litigation, “bad faith” insurance claims, alcohol and dram shop related cases, construction litigation, and products liability.
Timothy is admitted to practice law in the Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island, and is licensed in each state’s Federal Courts and Appeals Courts.
Timothy has tried cases and achieved defense verdicts and judgments in a number of Courts in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. He has obtained favorable results for a number of homeowners, product manufacturers, lawyers and legal offices, physicians, pharmacies, restaurants and corporations in the hospitality business, supermarkets and convenience stores, and contractors throughout all of New England.
Timothy graduated from Suffolk University Law School, where he was on the Dean’s List and served as a member of the Moot Court Team. Timothy also held editorial positions on publications in the Trust & Estates Department, as well as the Education law department. Timothy graduated from Bowdoin College, where he majored in Government and Legal Studies, with a minor in Sociology.
Tim is married with two children.
Tim can be reached by email at email@example.com.
- Bowdoin College, B.A.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D.
- State of Connecticut
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- State of Rhode Island
- United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- Federal District of Connecticut
- State of New York
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Defense Counsel of Rhode Island
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer – Rising Star, 2013-2017