Laura D. Devine
Laura D. Devine is an Associate based in the Manchester office of Boyle | Shaughnessy Law. Prior to joining the firm, Laura represented financial institutions in state and federal courts in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Her state and federal practice concentrates in commercial litigation, which includes transportation, construction, premises liability, blasting, bad faith litigation, professional malpractice, and appeals.
Laura can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D.
- Northeastern University, B.A.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- State of New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- State of Vermont
- United States District Court for the District of Vermont
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Tri-State Defense Lawyers Association (TDLA)
- Vermont Bar Association
- Charles C. Doe American Inns of Court
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Leadership Academy Steering Committee, Leadership Academy, Class of 2017
- Director, Special Olympics of New Hampshire Board of Directors
- Case Summary: NH Supreme Court Decisions from May 2016
- Case Summary: NH Supreme Court Decisions from November 2016
- Case Summary: NH Supreme Court Decisions from October 2014
- Federal Practice, Bankruptcy & International Law: Practical Tips for Attorneys Representing Clients with Educational Debt
- New Hampshire Bar News, – July 2018; Opinions: Leadership Academy Survey Highlights Detrimental Law School Debt