Nicholas B. Kosiavelon
Nick Kosiavelon is a Shareholder at Boyle | Shaughnessy Law, practicing in the Firm’s Boston office. Nick focuses his practice on environmental litigation, products liability litigation, construction defect litigation, class action, and subrogation recovery.
Prior to Boyle | Shaughnessy Law, Nick worked as an Assistant Attorney General for Massachusetts with the Environmental Strike Force. As a prosecutor, he was responsible for state-wide enforcement of all Massachusetts environmental laws. Nick also worked as a Chemical Engineer for Johnson Matthey, Inc. before attending law school, supervising chemical processes at the world’s largest catalytic converter plant.
Nick began his career as a trial attorney as a prosecutor and he has continued with his trial practice to the present. Over the course of his legal career, Nick has tried over forty cases to verdict, including both environmental and product liability.
Nick can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bucknell University, B.S.Ch E.
- Vermont Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Defense Research Institute – Toxic Torts and Environmental Law Committee Member
- Massachusetts Association of Insurance Defense Lawyers
- Panelist, Spill Remediation Panel, 2016 Risk Management Summit, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Panel Member, “Traumatic Brain Injury: Battling Back Against Public Perception”, Defense Research Institute Construction Law Seminar, Nashville, 2018
- Cited source for “Navigating the Liability Waters: Making Sense of Multi-Jurisdictional Regulations”- Constructor Magazine – September/October 2017
- Panelist, Litigation Panel, 2017 Risk Management Summit, Las Vegas, Nevada