Appellate Decisions – John D. Boyle
John D. Boyle has an extensive list of appellate decisions.
- American Commercial Finance Co. v. Seneca Insurance Co. Mass App. Ct. (2006) (Commercial Fire Policy Coverage).
- Kerins v. MacDonald, 62 Mass. App. Ct. 1115 (2005) (Homeowners Liability).
- Clarendon Nat’l Ins. Co. v. Arbella Mutual Ins. Co., 60 Mass App. Ct 462 (2004)(Insurance- Conflict of Laws).
- Hanover Ins. Co. v. Golden, 436 Mass. 584 (2002) (Declaratory Judgment- Attorney Fees).
- Columbia Chiropractic Group v. Trust Ins. Co. 430 Mass. 60 (1999) (93A Damages for Insurer).
- Bresnahan v. McCauliffe, 47 Mass. App. Ct. 278 (1999) (Funeral Home Liability).
- Hingham Mutual Insurance Company v. Niagara Fire Insurance Company, 46 Mass. App. Ct. 500 (1999) (Auto Policy-Duty to Defend)
- Hanover Ins. Co. v. Shedd, 424 Mass. 399 (1997) (Auto Policy- UM Coverage).
- Kelliher v. General Transport, 29 F. 3d. 750 (1st Cir. 1994) (Truck Liability).
- Arbella Mutual Ins. Co. v. Hughes, 36 Mass. App. Ct. 926 (1994) (Auto Policy- UM Coverage).
- Hanover Ins. Co. v. Locke, 35 Mass. App. Ct. 679 (1993) (Auto Policy- Consent to use).
- Hanover Insurance Co. v. Talhouni, 413 Mass. 781 (1992) (Homeowners Policy- Intentional Act exclusion).
- Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation v. McAlpine, 32 Mass. App. Ct. 755 (1992) (Auto Policy- Stacking of Coverage).
- Cook v. Hanover Ins. Co., 32 Mass. App. Ct. 555 (1992) (Auto Policy- UM coverage).
- Mitcheson v. Lloyds of London, 32 Mass. App. 903 (1992) (Liquor Liability coverage).
- Foster v. Loft, 26 Mass. App. 289 (1988) (Tavern liability).
- Worcester Mutual Ins. Co. v. Marnell, 398 Mass. 240 (1986) (Homeowners Coverage – Motor Vehicle Liability Exclusion).
- Frassa v. Caulfield, 22 Mass. App. 105 (1986) (Worker’s Compensation tort immunity).