John A. Caletri
John is Of Counsel at Boyle | Shaughnessy Law. He is based in the firm’s Providence, RI office.
John is an experienced trial attorney who has successfully tried cases in Rhode Island and Massachusetts and obtained victories for clients before the Rhode Island Supreme Court. John routinely represents individuals and corporations against claims alleging premises liability. He has also represented methadone clinics against claims alleging wrongful death as a result of professional malpractice. For over ten years, John has represented manufactures of naval equipment against claims based on exposure to asbestos. He has also represented numerous establishments against claims based on liquor liability statutes. John also represents employers against claims of discrimination based on race, gender, disability, retaliation and violations of whistleblower statutes.
John is a Court Annexed Arbitrator for the state of Rhode Island. He has lectured for the National Business Institute on areas of expert witnesses and uninsured motorist coverage law in Rhode Island.
John can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University of Rhode Island, B.A.
- Roger Williams School of Law, J.D.
- Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Defense Counsel of Rhode Island
- Santiago V. First Student, et al., 839 A.2d 550 (R.I. 2004)
- Habershaw v. Michaels Stores, Inc., 42 A.3d 1273 (R.I. 2012)
- Hexagon Holdings, Inc., v. Carlisle Syntec, Inc., et al., 179 A.3d 146 (R.I. 2018)