Peter L. Bosse
Peter Bosse is a Shareholder at Boyle | Shaughnessy Law. Pete has extensive trial experience and practices in the firm’s Worcester office where his practice concentrates in civil litigation focusing on the defense of personal injury, premises liability, products liability, construction accidents, insurance coverage and bad faith matters. Pete has significant experience in consulting with and defending child care, health care and educational institutions arising out of claims of alleged abuse, “bullying” and discrimination.
Prior to Boyle | Shaughnessy Law, Pete worked at Arbella Mutual Insurance Company from 1991 to 1996 handling personal as well as commercial lines in its fraud unit.
Pete is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the State of New Hampshire, and the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire.
Pete graduated cum laude from Suffolk University Law School. Pete graduated magna cum laude from Assumption College with a B.A. in History.
Pete can be reached by email at email@example.com.
- Assumption College, B.A., magna cum laude
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- State of New Hampshire
- Federal Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
- Boston Association of Claims Executives
- National Retail and Restaurant Association
- Defense Research Institute