Patrick Driscoll, Jr.
Specialty | Civil Litigation
Patrick Driscoll, Jr. is a Shareholder practicing in the Boston office of Boyle | Shaughnessy Law whose practice concentrates on tort defense, motor vehicle torts, premises liability, and construction accidents.
Prior to joining Boyle | Shaughnessy Law, Patrick served as an Assistant District Attorney in Suffolk County and was a criminal defense attorney in private practice.
Patrick received his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Suffolk University Law School in 2007 where he was Published Member of the Suffolk University Law Review.
Patrick received his undergraduate degree at Boston College, where he studied history and economics.
Patrick can be reached by email at email@example.com.
- Boston College, B.A.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer, 2014 Rising Star
- Constitutional Law – Congress’s Authority to Abrogate State’s Eleventh Amendment Immunity Under Title II – Toledo v. Sanchez, 454 F.3d 24 (1st Cir. 2006), cert. denied No. 06-779, 2007 WL 789372 (U.S. Mar. 19, 2007)
- Criminal Law – Special Needs Test Applies to Fourth Amendment Analysis of DNA Backlog Elimination Act – United States v. Weikert, 421 F. Supp. 2d 259 (D. Mass. 2006)